At this time, The Kids' Cancer Project is funding new applications through the Priority-driven Collaborative Cancer Research Scheme (PdCCRS).
Visit Cancer Australia to learn about the PdCCRS selection process for the 2020 round.
In previous years, research project proposals submitted to The Kids’ Cancer Project have been reviewed using the criteria below, then ranked and shortlisted by an expert Research Advisory Committee for consideration by The Kids' Cancer Project Board of Directors.
- Importance of proposed research to clinical practice or scientific field
- Scientific quality of application
- Anticipated benefit for advancing childhood cancer research
- Likelihood to produce translational benefits
- Feasibility of proposed research
- Potential to test a promising and novel idea
- Potential for significant future research
- Track record of applicants
- Value for money
- Overall quality of application