On 27 July 2019, the ASX Refinitiv Charity Foundation in conjunction with the Australian Turf Club are once again organising Australia’s largest charity horse racing day at Rosehill Gardens Racecourse and The Kids’ Cancer Project will be one of the charities to reap the rewards.
The ASX Group and Refinitiv (formerly Reuters/Thomson Reuters) joined forces in 1999 to form a charity foundation with the objective of supporting Australian children’s disability and medical research charities.
Each year the Foundation distributes over $1 million to 20 or more charities by turning the marketing and customer entertainment budgets of its sponsors in the financial sector into meaningful charity dollars through a selection of major events. To date, they have distributed just under $30 million of funding to worthy causes.
Get involved in the charity race that stops a nation!
Join us for a fun and entertaining day including Fashions on the Field, auctions and raffles along with music, dancing and of course plenty of horse racing.
Your package includes
- Entry tickets to Rosehill Gardens Racecourse on Saturday 27 July
- Complimentary parking in the infield of the race track
- Entry to the Grand Pavilion Ballroom with viewing terrace of the finishing straight and winning post
- Three-course sit down gourmet lunch
- Glass of bubbly on arrival
- Five-hour drinks package
- Entertainment and dancing
- Nine horse races on the day
- TAB betting facilities in the ballroom as well as on-course bookies
- Complimentary Race Guide for each guest
- Stunning charity auction – fully electronic auction – no noisy auctioneer
- Charity raffle with beautiful prizes
- Coach transport to and from major suburbs (pre-booking essential @ $30 per person)
Individual tickets: $230 including gst
Tables of 10: $2,200 including gst
The more tickets and tables sold through The Kids’ Cancer Project, more funds will be directed to vital childhood cancer research.