Being an Ambassador is rewarding
Here are just a few of the benefits that come with being an Ambassador for The Kids' Cancer Project.
1. Access to a network of like-minded Ambassadors and Board.
2. Increased insight into The Kids' Cancer Project and the ground breaking scientific research funded.
3. Recognition in a formalised role with a respected national not-for-profit organisation.
4. The ability to have a significant impact in the lives of children and families affected by childhood cancer while encouraging others to do the same.
The best thing is, you can tailor your Ambassador role to suit your skills, availability and passions. We will work with you to create an Ambassadorship that suits you and your lifestyle.
How Ambassadors help
When you become an Ambassador for The Kids’ Cancer Project your skills, knowledge and energy will be put to great use.
Our mission is to support bold and innovative science that has the greatest chance of success to improve childhood cancer treatments. Our vision is to see a one hundred per cent survival rate for children with cancer while eradicating the harmful impacts treatment can bring. Here are a some of the ways you can help.
- Make strategic introductions to businesses or individuals
- Work with us on co-branded collaborations
- Get involved in fundraising events and campaigns
- Use your profile to attract media exposure
- Promote Childhood Cancer Awareness Month