Prizes includes: Three (3) gift hampers valued at $178.95 each. Each hamper contains 2 x The Kids’ Cancer Project aprons (RRP $15 each), 2 x The Kids’ Cancer Project mugs (RRP $10 each), 1 x Sammy Superhero The Kid’s Cancer Project Bear (RRP $54.95), 2 x Green’s oven mitt (RRP $ 15.00 each), 2 x Green’s wooden spoon (RRP $10.00 each), 6 x Green’s cupcake products (RRP $4.00 each). Total prize pool valued up to $178.95 RRP.
Cupcakes 4 a Cure – 2020 Competition - Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is The Kids’ Cancer Project, ABN 13 061 138 181, at: Suite 1, Level 1, 789 Botany Road, Rosebery NSW, 2018, Australia and Green's General Foods Pty Ltd, ABN 56 001 553 564 at 29 Glendenning Rd Glendenning NSW 2761 (‘the Promoter’).
3 Entry is open to all Australian residents that are over the age of 18 years, not an employee, or their relatives of the Promoter (‘Eligible Entrant’).
4. Entrants may enter the Cupcakes 4 a Cure – 2020 Competition between 9am AESDT Friday 11 September, 2020 and 23:59pm AESDT Saturday 31 October, 2020 (the “Entry Period").
5. All times throughout these terms and conditions will be based on Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time ("AEDST").
6. Entrants may enter the competition as many times as they like.
7. Entrants declare that they have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
How to enter:
- To enter the Competition:
- An entrant must be an Eligible Entrant; and
- Must register for Cupcakes 4 a Cure on The Kids’ Cancer Project website; https://www.thekidscancerproject.org.au/fundraising-events/cupcakes-4-a-cure/cupcakes-4-a-cure-registration
- Must enter the competition during the Entry Period;
- There are 3 prize categories:
- Most Creative Cupcake. To enter this category, the entrant must share a photo or video featuring their cupcakes creations, taken by the Eligible Entrant and posted to The Kids’ Cancer Project Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #cupcakes4acurecreative and tagging @thekidscancerproject (‘Valid Entry’).
- Best Cupcake Hack #cupcakes4acurehack. To enter this category, the entrant must share a photo or video featuring their cupcake hack and some explanatory text, taken by the Eligible Entrant and posted to The Kids’ Cancer Project Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #cupcakes4acurehack and tagging @thekidscancerproject (‘Valid Entry’).
- Highest Fundraiser. To enter this category, the entrant must bank their donations, with donations received by The Kids’ Cancer Project by 23:59pm AESDT Saturday 31 October, 2020. To win this category, the entrant must have the highest total amount donated (can be multiple donations).
- When submitting an entry, an entrant must comply with all applicable laws and regulations and must not post, submit or transmit any information, image, text or other material of any kind whatsoever:
a. that is not original material in which the entrant owns copyright, unless the entrant is authorised by the copyright owner to post or transmit that material for the purposes of the competition;
b. that violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including a person’s intellectual property or privacy rights;
c. that is unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive, defamatory, derogatory, obscene, vulgar, profane or indecent or that is sexual or pornographic in nature;
d. that vilifies, insults or humiliates any person on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability;
e. that identifies any person other than the entrant, unless the entrant has obtained the consent of that person to submit the material for the purposes of the competition;
f. that advertises or promotes any goods or services, websites, competitions or schemes or otherwise for commercial purposes; or
g. that is knowingly incorrect, misleading or deceptive.
- The Promoter may, but is under no obligation to, monitor or review the contents of the entries and may remove any materials (in whole or in part) that in its sole discretion is in any way objectionable or in violation of any applicable law or these terms and conditions.
- Responsibility for the content of any information, image, text or other material submitted as an entry rests solely with the entrant who submits it.
- Without limiting any other terms herein, each entrant indemnifies the Promoter and its directors, officers, employees, and agents (the Indemnified Parties) on a full indemnity basis for all direct and consequential loss and damage and liabilities, whether monetary or capable of being converted into money, suffered by any of the Indemnified Parties, as a result of, or caused or contributed to by, any act or omission, including any breach of any of these terms and conditions, by the entrant.
- Entrants are responsible for any costs incurred in entering the competition and they will not be reimbursed for such costs irrespective of whether or not they are successful in the competition.
- Most Creative Cupcake
- Is the idea original?
- Does it encompass the spirit of Cupcakes 4 a Cure
- Best Cupcakes Hack
- Is the idea original?
- Does the hack add value to the idea of a cupcake
- Highest Fundraiser
- The highest total amount fundraised by a registrant as at 23:59pm AESDT Saturday 31 October, 2020
15. The winners will be selected by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter. The judges will review all Valid Entries and will select one entry per category that best encapsulate the essence of the Cupcakes 4 a Cure competition and criteria set out above.
16. Judging and the selection of three (3) winners will take place on Tuesday 10 November 2020 at The Kids’ Cancer Project, Suite 1, Level 1, 789 Botany Road, Rosebery NSW 2018.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each Valid Entry will be individually judged, based upon creative merit around the Sneak in a Cobs competition criteria.
19. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
Notification of winners:
- The winners will be notified via direct message on either Facebook or Instagram within 7 days of the judging date of Tuesday 10 November 2020. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select a replacement winner/s.
21 The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process, including where the Promoter reasonably suspects that an entry has been submitted using false, incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information, including but not limited to personal details and contact information and/or entries that have been submitted through the use of multiple identities, email addresses or accounts. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries may be deemed invalid and errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
22. The Promoter's decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including as a result of mechanical tampering or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant, including any entries submitted by them; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
25. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly, is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
26. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error or interruption in receiving entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in relation to this competition
27. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as under any other similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition.
28. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry, or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any information, image, text or other material of any kind whatsoever submitted as an entry in this competition (e) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of the prize.
29. This promotion is in no way sponsored by any other entity other than the Promoter. The Promoter can cancel or modify the promotion at its discretion, including without limitation substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
30. Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize
31. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of prizes from the draw date. Prizes will be sent to delivery address provided by the winners. The Promoter and prize suppliers will take no responsibility for prizes lost or damaged in transit.
32. The entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.